How To Participate
A Request for Proposal (RFP), which includes detailed information about the current CableNET exhibit, is developed and made available on-line.
Freeman Shipping and Handling Forms
- Freeman General Information Datasheet
- Freeman Audio Visual Rental
- Freeman Exhibit Transportation Form
- Shipping Label “ Advance Warehouse
- Shipping Label “ Direct to Show Site
- Freeman Marshalling Yard Instructions (for freight carrier)
- Freeman Material Handling Form (required for all freight)
- Freeman Method of Payment form
- Freeman Outbound Freight Form (complete at end of show)
- Demo Pedestal Diagram
CableLabs Required Forms
the selection process
- CableLabs selects demonstrations solely via the RFP process.
- Proposals are considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Responses received after the response deadline are placed on a waiting list and are considered only when space becomes available.